My specialty is working with couples, blended families, and anxiety and depression issues. I focus on helping you get back on track with your relationships whether it's with your spouse, partner, children, in-laws, or co-workers. I have been a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) for over 25 years and I graduated from UC Irvine. I work with families, couples and individuals. Many of my clients are successful adults who are going through a challenging situation either personally or professionally.
- Unhappy in your current relationship
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Overwhelmed with balancing work and home life
- In conflict with your ex-spouse or in-laws
- Unsatisfied with your life and ready to make some changes
Areas of Specialty:
- Relationship conflicts with couples
- Direction and guidance for parents with blended families
- Sexuality or Intimacy concerns
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.