Donna Gugliotta, LMFT, received the 2020 Best of Laguna Niguel Award in the Family Counselor category. see press release below, dated March 10, 2020.
My specialty is working with blended families and also with individuals with anxiety, depression and addiction issues. I focus on helping you get back on track with your relationships whether it's with your spouse, partner, children, in-laws, or co-workers. I have been a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist over 25 years and I graduated from UC Irvine. I work with families, couples and individuals. Many of my clients are successful adults who are going through a challenging situation either personally or professionally. I offer Hippa compliant Tele-Counseling which is done through your smart phone or laptop if you prefer not to travel to my office for sessions.
- Unhappy in your current relationship
- Feeling depressed, anxious or abusing alcohol or substances
- Overwhelmed with balancing work and home life
- In conflict with your ex-spouse or in-laws
- Unsatisfied with your life and ready to make some changes
Areas of Specialty:
- Relationship conflicts with couples
- Direction and guidance for parents with blended families
- Sexuality or Intimacy concerns
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management
In a safe and non-judgmental environment, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
During these uncertain times of Covid-19, I am available for immediate tele-counseling via video and phone sessions. I am currently taking new clients and offer a free introduction 20 minute tele-counseling session.